Monday, August 22, 2011

Too Hot for Hot













I've been a little sluggish about posting lately as I've been incapacitated by the heat as well as TMI's insatiable sex drive. I have a moment to myself for the first time in 5 days, and, while I want to write, my brain is BOILING in my head. My computer is so hot each key slightly singes my finger when I hit it to type. This past week I've actually been putting it in the fridge when I'm not using it, just to keep it bearable to touch.

An embarrassing number of French die every year during the heat-waves. Apparently a great number of them have forgotten that the human body is designed to drink water and can't get off the wine long enough to save themselves from the sizzles. Speaking of which I'm brewing some iced hibiscus tea. Caaaaaan't wait.

Next post shall be about respect in relationships: can we keep it between partners if we keep it out of the bedroom? That said yes, my sex life has been heating up- but more on that when the weather cools of :/

bisous mes chéris!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...