Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Last Sunday of Team Olympia









Today was my last Swimming Sunday with the boys.Harry hops on the train tomorrow and I'll be left to contemplate loneliness and distance with a full heart. Have I just come out and said it yet? I have, right? If not, here it is: I love Harry.

Jonas and I pitched in and replaced his last pair of shoes, which were destroyed by our tri-person cycling practice, with a pair of converse sneakers for a good-bye present. Thats them in the last photo above. I'm so proud. With any luck he'll think of me when he looks down at his feet.

It's going to be hard to pat him on the back and watch him get on the train. I'm an island girl and he's from England; it's very possible that it's the last time I'll ever see him. I predict tears.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. You are a woman after my own heart! Exactly. I have been dreaming of your very adventure for many years! My time is getting closer.

    Harry. "Love and Tears". Life is Good!

    ...and. Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...