Friday, June 24, 2011

Matters of the Pu'uwai pt. 2

Re the indecisiveness of the last post: I did go for the exam, but I passed up the night out. A girl's heart can only take so much. (And for those of you wondering, I went for the painful option C: neither bise nor handshake.)




As I've warned, he's no Handsome Parisian. I've been completely seduced the good ole fashion "beauty-is-only-skin-deep" kinda way; nothing to sneeze at when reviewing my romance track record, I might add.

During the last piece, which I wish I'd recorded because it was also his best, Harry broke a sweat and I found myself a bit distracted from the music and transfixed by a rivulet working it's way down his forehead and the subsequent fantasies of licking it off. Oh yeah, I'm waaaay beyond help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...