Monday, February 13, 2012

The Handsome Hero

So I cut TMI's hair yesterday. -Which was HUGE MISTAKE because I did a weirdly fabulous job and now he's too handsome to look at with out being intimidated out of the room and under the bed covers.

That evening, I took my scarily handsome guy to Lazer-tag with some of my coworkers at the cafe. It was my first time and I was the only girl of like, 20 big burly guys; rolling around in a very dangerous plywood playground in pitch black, sliding, jumping, and bashing head-on into walls with a plastic lazer gun. I was run over a few times and even hit in the face by someone's gun at some point. While for the other players it was a game, for me it was 4 hours of straight-up survival. I'm small and delicate and can only handle getting smacked down by big sweaty guys so many times. I came up at the bottom of the score board each round with TMI always gracing the top, SOMEHOW. I was, thankfully, mildly rad at the hide and seek round, as a big guy can scarcely hide and escape into the shadows like a little lady.

All the same at the end of the whole shebang my feet were hurting, my back was hurting, MY FACE was hurting, and I was convinced I was, and am, an old lady on the arm of a drop-dead gorgeous Lazer-tag hero. Blah.













1 comment:

  1. I use to paintball (like 5 times in my early 20's) and felt so badassed doing it. Maybe lazer tag is in my near future? And no, I'm sure you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...