Friday, April 29, 2011

Luxembourg and the Morning After











Luxembourg












Trier




I am absolutely too old to go out dancing and drinking with 17 year olds. Last night was only the second time in my life I've drunk so much that I a) puked and b) had a hangover the next morning, but I don't plan on doing it again. Ever. There are healthier ways of getting wrinkles.

In other news I am in Luxembourg! Visiting with the beautiful Finnish fille, Anna. Yesterday we hopped on train to Trier, Germany, and spent the day wondering around. Suddenly I feel so international! But none of these border crossings earned me a stamp in my passport. And I felt painfully inadequate unable to say even the simplest phrases in German.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...