Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Great Dress Drama

Welp. So much for avoiding shameless shopping. The dress that I posted about a week ago arrived, was too big and more brown than cream, so I returned it and bought an open back from ASOS; too modern, not so flattering to the figure, and returned it as well. I've since GONE INSANE  trying to find the prefect little white dress for a spring civil union with cocktails apres, and I'm driving my postal service, credit card company, and boyfriend insane. Do any of these speak to any of you??

Cream, Lace Back Bodycon From French Connection


White, strapless with bow back from PromMagics



Lace Open Back Dress From Lipsy

HALP!

4 comments:

  1. Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of the colour on the first one, but I love the back. I really love the bottom two as well. I love lace!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely in a lace frenzy! I'm leaning towards the first one, though I'm not a huge fan of the cream either!

      Delete
  3. The first one... a bit of pink in your cheeks, a sexy updo on that lovely dark hair.

    Yep. That's my vote!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...