Monday, February 28, 2011

The "Maskros" Lamp

Welp. So much for my future in interior design. Today I fought the French streets with a heavy shopping bag full of goodies from Ikea and an enormous, heavy, rug. Yes I am a warrior. But according to B I'm also an idiot.

I had drooled over this Ikea Maskros lamp ever since I saw it online weeks ago. I lay awake at night dreaming of where I would hang it and the amazing magic that would fill any space I put it. So, excited as humanly possible, I bought the thing and electrocuted myself pretty seriously trying to put it up.

And lo! The greatest eye soar ever to grace Dijon. IT LOOKS AWFUL. And I'm embarrassed. B hates it and I'm sure he's plenty worried for the fate of the rest of his apartment. *le sigh* guess I'm taking it down and taking it back tomorrow??












It's not really the sort of thing you can ignore

1 comment:

  1. It looks neat in the photos - I especially like the pattern it makes on the walls and floor - that's the first time I've seen the bed made and not covered with clothes! Looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...