Saturday, June 16, 2012

Couch Surfing

OK so... I don't wanna go on about this since I promised everyone I was actually ok with it, but I can't resist. Yesterday I caught a train to Perpignan to spend some time with TMI, he's down here doing an internship. The train ride was at first a disatser, but then ending with me drinking too much wine with the train staff; so that will be the next post. 

Today, my first day with TMI in a week, an old friend of his tagged along and spent the day with us. It was nice, but I was looking forward to having my boyfriend to myself and getting cozy with him at night, since I havent been able to so in a long while... well, the friend drank too much this evening, so he had to stay with us. -And I'm on the couch, and he is at this very moment in bed with my boyfriend.

...

.....

WHEN AND WHY WOULD THIS EVER HAPPEN?

sigh, like I said I won't go on about it. But there it is. 

bonne nuit :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...